Wednesday, August 24, 2005

First day of school!


First day of school! We are ready for a more structured routine, I think. I got up and went walking with Colette this morning at 6:00 and when I got home at 7:00 Max, Emily and Trevor were all up and getting ready. It was nice because everyone was ready early, and we were able to have family prayer together before everybody left for school and work. I walked to school with the kids to help them find their teachers and classrooms, but it turned out that they had the kids find their teachers and line up on the playground behind the school. I did go in later to just see where their classrooms were, and sam and Ginny played on the new playground equipment. Both kids did have some friends in their classes, so that's a good thing for helping them make the transition.
This is Emily's last year in elementary school! Unbelievable!
And Max is already in 2nd grade. They grow up too fast!

No comments: