Saturday, April 28, 2007

Update on Trevor

Trevor called a little while ago and had a tire blow on him half-way across Wyoming. He was able to put on the spare, but now it is after hours on a Saturday, so I'm not sure if he'll be able to get it fixed. If he can't today, he might be really stuck because tomorrow is Sunday, and who knowsw what might be open on Sunday in the middle of Wyoming. He might just try to make it to Logan on the spare. (which isn't as bad as it sounds because the spare is actually full size)
We'll see. Poor guy. He had been hoping to make it into Logan late tonight, but probably won't now. I'm sure he's exhausted.
Meanwhile, at home, I've spent the day cleaning up the aftermath of the past two days. Emily spent the night at a friend's birthday party last night, and I picked her up around noon today. Well, it turns out that she hadn't slept AT ALL last night. So I said, "well, there goes my helper this afternoon." She, of course said, "oh no, Mom I can still help, I have lots of energy." About 3 seconds after we walked in the house, I found her asleep on the couch. Couldn't wake her up for 4 hours. Then, boy was she GRUMPY!!!!

No comments: