Friday, April 27, 2007

Trevor left for Utah today!

He's on his way! At this point, part of me is really excited, part of me is terrified about him driving all that way dragging a trailer behind him, part of me is saying, "What were we thinking? We can't start our own business, sell a house, and move all the way across the country!" and part of me is just thanking the Lord for the blessings we have received to this point.

I am exhausted. He planned to leave at 1:00 or so, but didn't actually leave until 5:00. He left for the first time around 2:00 but came home 20 minutes later because the trailer was fish-tailing like crazy. A guy at the shop adjusted some things, and told us we had distributed the weight of the load incorrectly, so we reloaded the whole thing, and it worked better after that. Hopefully he'll still be able to get 5 or 6 hours of driving behind him tonight. The last two days have been crazy, and now tomorrow I'll have to pick up the pieces at home. My house is a certified mess!!!!!

No comments: