Tuesday, April 17, 2007

kid quotes

Here's an almost teenager quote for you...(Emily to one of her siblings)..."You are taking up valuable space in which someone else might actually be able to do something useful!"

We were playing I Spy with my little eye for Family Home Evening, and Max gave a clue saying, " I spy something that is squishy." So Sam immediately says, "Is it mom? Mom is really, really squishy!" Squishy is not an adjective that I necessarily aspire to....

This weekend on our vacation, after a long day of many fun activities, we were headed to one last surprise, which was the biggest one of all...a magic show we had reserved tickets for. Well, Sam, not knowing what the surprise was, and already tired out from all our activities, said, "Mom, I think I'm done having fun. I don't want any more fun today." But, he quickly recovered when we got to the magic show, and we all had a wonderful time. It was amazing! (More on our weekend trip later...)

No comments: