Monday, January 16, 2006

Grandpa Grant--kids afternoon







Martin Luther King DAy so the kids were out of school. We did one of our Christmas crafts==made our own bouncy rubber balls--very colorful and fun. The kids spent the afternoon practicing a dance show and then dressed up in black and white costumes to perform. It was cute--fun to see them all playing together so nicely.
But, today was also a sad day. Trevor's dad called to say that Grandpa Grant passed away this morning. He had been in a lot of pain, so it's a blessing in a way. But I know Grandma Gladys is really having a tough time. Trevor is going to fly out on Thursday afteroon for the funeral.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear about your loss. But it has me asking a question. Are we related? I am a Grant, so just curious. However, I don't know of any Grandpa's dying in the family. So, it might be distantly related.