Friday, July 20, 2007

Harry Potter mania



Harry Potter Eve. At the park today, some of my friends and I were discussing our predictions for the last book. We were all optimistic about the fates of our favorite characters. I still want to think the best of Snape, and think Dumbledore had some grand plan that we are yet unaware of. WE'll see...soon! Trevor's new shop is inside of a book store, and he has volunteered to help with the Harry Potter Party. They are going all out and have tons of activities, a Hogwarts school laid out in their basement, etc. Trevor is dressing up as Filch, of all the characters.... Anyway, we borrowed a wig for the costume, which needed a little fixing to make it work, and Emily ended up using her hair straightener on it. It was just too hilarious NOT to take a picture. Also, Trevor took a picture of the books the store had received earlier today still in their boxes, all ready to be sold at midnight tonight. We're all going to the party. Should be fun!
p.s. Trevor and I also went to see the new movie last night. We both liked it and thought they did a good job with the editing, etc.
Harry Potter mania! We're currently making a schedule for who gets the book at what time of day, and Max is upset that he is last on the list of readers, but all is not fair in love and Harry Potter.

2 comments:

Julie said...

That looks like that was fun! The only Harry Potter party in this town was at Wal-Mart. Since i'm the only fan in my family I just waited the next morning to go and get my book. I finished it tonight and WOW!!! I LOVE IT!
Love Julie

Sheila said...

I picked-up book #3 while Ken and Andy were getting book #7. I'm a little s-l-o-w, I know :0) Have you read Twilight?