Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Blah!

Today was sooooooo boring! I'm so bored that I'm having some serious empathy for my kids, who are also bored. Not that I didn't cross off many things on my to-do list today....we did. I made a Walmart trip, practiced the flute, worked on some business accounting, helped the kids do chores and practicing, got the laundry folded and put away, etc. So we had stuff to do, but we definitely need a little excitement in our lives. Being new here, we don't really know that many people, and the people we do know have lives and schedules, as opposed to us newbies who are floating around without a schedule (other than work). So....yawn!

And today is definitely a fat and frumpy day. I always give myself a haircut on these days, and today was no exception. Emily was disgusted with me. I'll never be able to grow my hair out. Everyone in the family wants me to grow it out, but I just can't do it.

No comments: