Thursday, April 20, 2006

Transportation Museum





On a spur of the moment adventure, my friend Julie Lake and I went to the Transportation Museum today with the kids. I had a coupon for buy one/get one admission, and the kids were all free, so the adventure was even cheap! I love that!
Anyway, the trains were really cool. There were a couple of them that you could go inside, and the kids had fun seeing the airplanes and climbing up into the boat, etc.
I took some pictures and will post them when I get a chance. The best part was just getting out of the house. Lately it seems like even when I spend most of the day cleaning up , it doesn't make a difference because it all gets messed up after school and in the evening anyway. I've got to work on having the kids clean up after themselves better. So today, I left the mess!

Not sure if my music classes will work out for May or not...there was a problem at the printer, so the brochures haven't gone out, so I am doubtful (although still hopeful) about having a decent registration. Too bad! Maybe it will still work out...

No comments: