Thursday, March 23, 2006

Pics of Trevor's trip to New Orleans





I haven't written much recently because I feel like we've just been plowing along doing the same old thing. I did get my taxes done this week. (Whew! Major Relief!) We're getting a refund, so that will be nice. I went to the doctor this morning to have a mole biopsied and get my cholesterol checked. Meanwhile, I found out that I have gained yet another 2 pounds, and that while I have been trying to be good about exercise and eating! AAAAAHHHHH! So frustrating! Maybe I should just give up! I've gained so much weight this winter...all of my pants are tight, but I refuse to buy new pants.
Trevor had a really good experience with the Elders quorum in New Orleans. They stayed in the stake center and spent one day putting up dry wall in a members' home and the second day doing demolition with FEMA. I'll post a few pictures, but he says you can hardly even tell from the pictures how bad the devastation was. He had a great time getting to know the other guys, and also felt good about being able to help some people. I think he hopes to go again sometime.

No comments: