Sunday, December 17, 2006

I'm an aunt, again!

My baby sister had her baby this morning at 3:30 a.m. A bouncing baby boy 8 lbs. 4 oz. What a brave girl she was...she and Scott worked together and accomplished their goal of a natural childbirth. It was quite a long labor, too. Nancy and I were both having sympathy pains for her and couldn't sleep all night fretting about it. It's so hard to be so far away! Now she's a mommy! She and Scott are so excited. I'll post a picture as soon as they send one. I'm so excited to go out there for a visit in a couple of weeks. They named him Mannix Scott. They are going to call him Manni--not sure how the spelling is, though. I got a little teary this morning thinking about how proud and happy I was. I love my little sister! And now we have a new nephew to love, too!

No comments: