Sunday, November 13, 2005

St. Louis

We went to St. Louis yesterday and saw the music store where Trevor will be working and drove through some different neighborhoods. The store owner was really nice It seemed like Trevor would get along well with the other people in the store. The area was really nice, but the housing is expensive. I hope we'll be able to find a house we can afford. Also, I'm worried about finding Trevor a place to stay. NOne of the apartments we visited would accept a short-term lease. Definitely a big city. Lots of traffic, and not as many parks, etc. as we have in Normal. I suppose we'll get used to living in the big city. I"m not sure about what I want to do there, either. Maybe I'll take some time off before teaching again.
It's a lot to think about. If only our house will sell...

No comments: