Tuesday, September 20, 2005

back from Utah






Just got home last night at about 10:00 p.m. I had a really fun time visiting Nancy and her kids. It was really fun to be there at the same time as Sandi, too. Nice to spoil my nieces and nephews--and her little baby Lance is such a snuggly little darling. He is is so TINY! I mostly played with her kids, helped with cooking and dishes, held Lance, and canned peaches. Anna and Leah really liked the liitle skirts I had made for them and their dolls. And Nancy and Sandi really liked the sweet picture of mom that I had blown up and framed for them. I wish I lived closer to both of my sisters. When I got home last night, the power was out, and it wasn't fixed until about 2:00 this morning. So we lit a whole bunch of candles and slept all together on the living room floor. I was really happy to see Trevor and the kids. The house was pretty clean, and they had made me an apple pie! It was a nice homecoming.
Too bad everybody was so crabby this morning. Back to real life! Everybody was just tired from the late night.

No comments: