Friday, June 16, 2006

little things

This morning when I took Max to school, he pointed the sidewalk by the entrance, and said, "Mom, when I get right there, you can go." I asked why that particular spot, he said "because when you stay longer than that, I start getting homesick while I'm walking into the school." And it is true that the past few days, I've noticed Max looking back at the car a little wistfully in the morning.

Then, this afternoon, I filled the wading pool for the kids, and when I decided there was enough water, I turned off the hose. Well, apparently that wasn't enough water for Sam, because when he discovered the water was no more, he said, "Oh mom, you're ruining my life!" Drama prince! How did my children all get to be so dramatic?!

With Emily gone to camp, and max at summer school, it was just Sam, Ginny and I home today. i think they appreciated having a little more attention. We made playdough, swam outside, and read stories.

Started 3 piano students this week.

No comments: