Thursday, June 08, 2006

cherry tomato

Ate the first cherry tomato of the year out of our garden! Trevor went out and found a ripe one, and Emily brought it in for me--the special honor being accorded to me because I am the only one who likes tomatoes! YOu can bet that if it had been a strawberry, they wouldn't have brought it to me! Anyway, it was delicious! One of the best "tastes" of summer! WE have more tomatoes ripening and some squash coming, too. It seems so early to have produce coming! I'm excited. It's nice to see your hard work coming to fruition--literally!

1 comment:

Whacky Wheelers said...

I got Matthew to eat a "grape" tomato and part of an apple the other day. I told him the apple was a shark and the tomato was a jelly fish. He goes around telling everyone he ate a jelly fish and a shark's butt!