Monday, December 12, 2005

New week


Well, Trevor is back in St. Louis, and so another week begins. 2 and 1/2 more weeks before the move. With Christmas coming, too, I have decided to begin packing in earnest this week. It's definitely time. We're having the house appraised on Wednesday. Sam is so funny--every day he comes up to me with a very sweet hug and a kiss and says, Merry Christmas Mom! The kids are definitely counting the days. Sam has also taken to dressing up like Santa Claus. It's pretty funny--he puts on his red fuzzy pajamas, his black harry potter robe, a black belt, santa hat, and paper beard. I took a picture, which I'll post later if I have a chance. Emily went back to school today--she's finally feeling better after being sick for 6 days. Poor kid was really miserable for awhile.
I've been finding all kinds of things while i pack--it's kind of fun to look through journals, scrapbooks, and pictures, etc. I read through some things from my mission, and it really brought back a lot of good memories.

No comments: