Friday, April 15, 2005

First entry

Well, this is my first blogspot entry. All my friends are doing this, so I thought I would give it a try. Maybe I'll be better about keeping a journal if it is on the computer like this? Let's hope. Today we went to the doctor for a follow-up visit with Max's asthma. Everything's fine--but we continue medication for another month or so. I took Sam and Ginny to the park after we took Max back to school. Trevor is going to Galena for a civil war re-enactment this weekend. I'll be home to handle soccer games by myself. Yikes!
I really wish this sore throat that I've had all week would go away. I can barely swallow--hurts to eat or drink. No fun. The weather is beautiful today--nice little breeze, warm and sunny. It was a great day to be outdoors at the park. Trying to motivate myself to start the pilates, walking and calorie counting again, but not feeling very motivated. I need to, though, before I gain back all the weight I lost last summer and fall. I guess that's it for my first entry. Maybe I'll see if I can post some pictures nex time.
KT

No comments: