Sunday, May 17, 2009

New Job!

I was offered a new job this week as the choir director at North Cache 8th and 9th grade center. I'm really excited about it! It will be half-time in the mornings, and I will continue to teach band at Thomas Edison Charter in the afternoons. I think it will be fun to split my time between band and choir. A really great added benefit is that they can provide health insurance. Hallelujah! It will be hard to manage full-time work on top of my family, but I think we'll all just have to learn some important lessons about pitching in and helping. More home responsibilities will probably actually be good for the kids.

4 comments:

Motley Mom said...

Good luck! This sounds very exciting. And I know you will do wonderful. The kids are lucky they will have you!

Marilyn said...

Congratulations! You'll be great. I hope the transition goes smoothly for you!

Whacky Wheelers said...

Wow! You will be great as always!!

Julie S said...

Aren't those schools lucky!