Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sam's Essay

If I were a singer, I would do many songs. I would write a song called, "The Bird Without Wings."

I know you have no wings.
You know how it is so uncool.
I know I do not feel it, man.
So I feel. Oh. Oh.
I feel so like the way so
I know, oh.
I know, yeah.
I know. I know.
So it is what I know.

After I write the song, I will perform it in front of a crowd with my band. My brother Max and some of his friends are in my band. I am the singer. We are going to perform the song in New York City. Millions of people will be at the concert. There will be a hundred girls chasing me. I would be happy to be a rock star. I would travel all around the world to sing songs. In my house, I would have a mini stage to practice with my band, and I would have a glowing ceiling, and a very soft carpet, and a couch and band equipment. Reporters will ask questions. I wouldn't go to school because I would have concerts everywhere instead.

No comments: