Monday, August 04, 2008

4H

4H projects turned in to the fair for the year! Wooo HOOO!!! This is a major relief for me. Stay tuned for more info on the kids' projects. I'll post some pictures. They are excited to go to the fair later this week and see their ribbons. Suffice it to say for now that Emily entered 16 projects, Max entered 11, and Sam entered 4. Yikes! (note that 6 of emily's projects were photographs). I think the other families in our 4H club got their stuff in to the fair today, too. Our club was really a lot of fun this year...a lot of work, too, but fun for the kids.

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Good for you, Karen! I can't imagine all the work it must have taken to help the kids with _all_ _those_ _projects_!! I'm very impressed. Let us know how it all goes! By the way, I posted the recipe for Nana's peanut-butter chocolate chip cookies on my blog for you. :)