Sunday, June 29, 2008

20th high school reunion

Attended my 20th high school reunion this weekend. There was a casual family day on Friday evening, then a picnic with some of my close friends on Saturday, and a formal dinner on Saturday night. I was nervous about it, but I actually had a really great time. Friday night was really the most fun for me--it was more casual, and I had time to talk to everyone there. 20 years! Most people looked just the same. It was fun to see how much people's kids looked just like them back when we were in junior high or high school. Most people recognized me right off, which I guess is a good thing. (No regrets on my hair dye)

2 comments:

Julie said...

sounds like fun. I almost went to my tenth when I was living down in NV, but it was way too expensive and far away.

ok so when did your hair start going really salt and peppery?

The Olsen Clan said...

You are so brave. I don't think I could bring myself to go to a reunion. I don't think anyone would recognize me. I have exploded into the biggest blob.