Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Christmas photos






Okay, I know I'm way behind on posting these photos, and it's not very exciting to look at christmas pictures, when we are waiting for spring with baited breath. Nevertheless, considering the fact that I don't really do very well with family photo albums, I think I'll post a few, just for the record. The first two pictures were taken at my Dad's house in Ogden. Grandma Ann had gingerbread house projects for the kids, and we had a nice dinner, and went to see the lights. Then there is a picture with Raquel and Tutu and Papasan during her visit. We had a nice time during her visit. Quiet time at home, which was great. The other pics are just of the kids on Christmas morning--Daddy with no beard. (By the way, he has a goatee back, so he only lasted a couple of months clean-shaven.)

No comments: