Friday, November 30, 2007

Who is that unmasked man?!


Trevor shaved his beard after 13 1/2 years! He did it late one night as a surprise. The kids did not recognize him in the morning! The people at the BookTable didn't recognize him at work, either. He really does look completely different. For me it is like a time warp. The last time I saw him beardless was when we just got married! Too bad I can't suddenly drop my gray hair and extra 50 pounds to jump back to what I looked like on our wedding day! I told Trevor that I'd bet a lot of money that he wouldn't last 2 months without the beard, and he said he didn't think he'd take that bet. So, it'll probably be back soon. Kind of fun for now though.

1 comment:

Julie said...

WOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!! Has he grown it back yet. Shawn did this a couple years ago and it lasted a week. I was so glad he grew it back. I just like the neatly trimmed beard thing.